1. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original packaging and unused condition within 15 days of purchase. Returned Products must be placed its original box accompanied with a receipt or an invoice. Please include the reason for return on the invoice.
2. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee if returned after 15 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for return shipment.
3. Shipping fees are non-refundable. For free-shipping items, our original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
4. We will credit the refund based on your original payment method or through store credit if specified. ** Note: refunds requested out in store credit will not be subject to the 10% restocking fee.**
5. If you received an item in damaged condition, please hold onto all the shipping materials (invoice, receipt, and tags) and contact our support staff immediately at (323) 201 0880.
(**PLEASE MAKE A NOTATION WITH THE DELIVERY PERSONNEL OF ANY DAMAGES BEFORE SIGNING FOR A PACKAGE)
-it is helpful to get the full name of the delivery personnel and having them confirm the damage. Please have the delivery personnel make a note of the damage before you sign.
6. The return shipping cost will be paid by The Olympic Golf in the situation where (a) item was damaged or (b) have received a wrong product. Therefore please do not refuse a package or ship the package back to us without consulting the support staff in advance. We may not be able to reimburse the shipping cost.
1. Warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the original product manufacturer. Warranty is provided by all the manufacturers to their respective products and the warranty information may be found on the manufacturers website. Defective product may be returned anytime within the manufacturer's warranty period.